Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Prompt

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting to work on a design campaign for positive body image identity this quarter and I want to test out the survey questions I am considering for the project. If you have a moment, please reply to either one or both of the following questions so I can see which one is working better?

a) What is your favorite of your own body parts and why?
b) What is a positive memory or story you associate with a certain part of your body?

I'm going to have another level to this project where I set up a Flickr for people to post photos relevant to their stories/favorite body parts. Then (with contributor's permission) some of those photos/stories will be used in campaign materials.

Also please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested in contributing.

Thanks again!
Christy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christine Batta can be reached, for responses and questions about this project, at christine.batta@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to us!